Tuesday, April 20, 2010

There was an information session today about the potential internship in Kenya this summer and the more I hear about it the more excited I get. But that being said, I have a habit of getting really excited for things before they actually happen. At this point there is a good chance that a) I won't be one of the two students chosen to go, or b) they won't secure the funding and no one will get to go. The project sounds unreal and something I think I would love doing. It also sounds a lot different than my previous trip to Kenya which is awesome. I love d my last trip and the work I was doing withe GVI in 2006, but I am really excited to get a chance to do work that is directly related to my degree. It sounds as though the work currently being done by Farmers Helping Farmers is already making an important difference in the community and I really hope I can be part of that this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment